Prosci® Change Management Sponsor Briefing
Position your projects for success by enhancing your ability to demonstrate and deliver the number one contributor to change project success – active and visible sponsorship.
Interested in attending? Have a suggestion about running this event near you?
Register your interest now
Want to run this event in-house? Enquire about running this event in-house
Throughout Prosci’s 18 years of global change management benchmarking research, the number one contributor to change success has been effective sponsorship. However, research suggests more than half of executives do not understand how to practically deliver the active and visible sponsorship that makes a difference to project outcomes.
This intensive 6 hour program provides a research-based, easy-to-use framework for effective change leadership.
Who Should Attend
- Executives and senior leaders who have responsibility for strategic initiatives and organisational performance.
- Organisational leaders who want to better understand their role as sponsors of change so that they can deliver meaningful change with measurable results.
- Understand how effective change management improves organizational results
- Clarify the role of senior leaders as sponsors in times of change
- Evaluate your current change portfolio to identify project and people-side risk
- Assess your level of competency in sponsoring and leading strategic changes
- Learn how to position yourself and your projects for strategic success
- Explore best-practice research on the synergies among sponsorship, the people side of change, and achieving organizational results
- Understand how to ensure adequate resourcing for change management at the initiative and project level
- Appreciate why active and visible sponsor support throughout a project is essential to successful change
- The connection between change management and business results
- The business case for change management
- Change management benchmark and best practices data
- How to position yourself for sponsorship success
- How to position your organization for change success
- Change models: Prosci 3-Phase Process and Prosci ADKAR® Model
- Critical roles in leading change
- Organizational change maturity
- Executive Summary of Change Management
- Program workbook, handouts and assessments
- Best Practices in Change Management
- Change Management: The People Side of Change
- ADKAR: A Model for Change