Prosci® Delivering Project Results Workshop
Integrate change management into active projects to deliver enhanced results while developing a shared appreciation of the impact of change management on project success.
Interested in attending? Have a suggestion about running this event near you?
Register your interest now
Want to run this event in-house? Enquire about running this event in-house
Project managers and change managers often speak a different language. This highly practical half-day workshop enables project managers and their teams to integrate change management into active projects. Build buy-in for change management through application of Prosci’s change management tools to a current project while developing a common language for change.
Who Should Attend
This workshop is for project managers in charge of current projects, intact project teams, and project team members. The program also benefits anyone looking to effectively head up future projects within their organization.
- Connect employee adoption to your project’s results and identify impacted employee groups
- Understand how change management drives better adoption and usage
- Create a common framework for engaging with change management practitioners
- Map change management work to your project’s lifecycle using the Prosci Change Management Blueprint
- Learn to identify when your project needs change management
- Defining change management within the context of a project, including intent, objectives, scope, workstreams, milestones, deliverables and timelines
- Integrating project management and change management for people, processes and tools
- Analyzing the cost-benefit comparison of change management
- Learning how to get started
- Examining the payoff of change management
- Program workbook
- Change Management Blueprint
- Change Management Best Practices Research Exposé
- Recorded Webinar: Integrating Change Management and Project Management
- Change Management: The People Side of Change
- ADKAR: A Model for Change