Prosci® Advanced Immersion Workshop
Find out how your peers are using data-based change management methods and tools in this hands-on two-day workshop for advanced change professionals.
Interested in attending? Have a suggestion about running this event near you?
Register your interest now
Want to run this event in-house? Enquire about running this event in-house
Designed to fast-track you through five key Prosci modules in your pursuit of continually delivering better change results, this workshop accelerates your advanced certification goals.
- Creating a multi-dimensional Change Scorecard to define, track and measure change success and outcomes
- Calculating the “adoption contribution” of project ROI
- Monitoring and improving project health with the PCT Analyzer
- Tracking and guiding individual transitions through change with the ADKAR Dashboard
- Aligning your approach to best practices and the top seven Key Success Factors
- Best Practices in Change Management – Latest edition
- One-year access to these Prosci Portal tools:
- Change Scorecard
- CMROI Calculator
- PCT Analyzer
- ADKAR Dashboard
- eBest Practices Audit
During this two-day hands-on experience, you will learn how to apply cutting-edge, research-based tools, focusing on:
- Change management metrics
- People-dependent contributions to change projects
- Defining success and monitoring the health of a project over time
Prosci Change Management Certification highly recommended.
Who Should Attend
If you are interested in delivering exceptional results on complex change projects using advanced tools, this experience is for you. Please note that while all change professionals are welcome, you must have at least a basic understanding of and experience with change management.
You'll get the most out of this workshop if you are:
- Enrolled in or considering enrollment in a Prosci Advanced Certification
- Interested in gaining additional proficiency in Prosci’s tools and methods
- Looking for additional tools and insights for addressing complex change projects