Prosci® Change Portfolio Workshop
Meet or even exceed your project goals by learning how to effectively manage multiple, often simultaneous projects.
Interested in attending? Have a suggestion about running this event near you?
Register your interest now
Want to run this event in-house? Enquire about running this event in-house
Deliver optimal outcomes on your projects. The Change Portfolio Workshop helps your organization visualize the impacts of multiple simultaneous changes and provide input to leaders responsible for managing and driving the portfolio of changes.
One of our expert facilitators works with you to design your change portfolio management strategy, aligning your change management processes with any ongoing must-win projects. This strategic alignment helps you simplify analysis, eliminate redundancies, and deliver on your goals.
Who Should Attend
The Change Portfolio Workshop is designed for 4-16 people.
Our most frequent attendees are:
- Executive, program and portfolio sponsors
- Enterprise change capability deployment leaders
- Change management leaders and practitioners
- Key organizational influencers
- Find a common language and approach for dealing with change saturation and collision
- Define an organizational vision for change portfolio management
- Assess current projects and how they intersect with change management processes and practices
- Create a decision model for change portfolio management
- Access the framework and tools you need to define, measure and manage portfolio changes
- Define change portfolio roles and responsibilities
- Measure change management progress and goal attainment with concrete metrics
- Build capability plans that have activities and milestones
- Create a change portfolio management decision model
- Use Prosci tools to simulate change portfolio management frameworks
- Build a change portfolio management capability plan
- Explore change management roles and responsibilities
- Create and deploy your change management roadmap
- Establish key program milestones
- Refine communication and planning for success