Everything DiSC® Workplace Certification - In-Person
Join us for our next Everything DiSC Certification. A blended learning approach gives participants the skills and credentials to confidently bring Everything DiSC into their organisation.
Interested in attending? Have a suggestion about running this event near you?
Register your interest now
Want to run this event in-house? Enquire about running this event in-house
Train individuals or teams to become Certified Everything DiSC® Facilitators. Build foundational knowledge and develop the skills to deliver Everything DiSC® in your organisation. With both in-person and online options, your people will have the confidence and competence to gain value from your organisation’s investment in Everything DiSC. Completion of this course signals a proven level of capability and knowledge in the Everything DiSC profiles and research—and the ability to directly impact the success of individual, team, and company goals.
Support After Certification
Our most frequent attendees are:
- Organisational development professionals
- Internal trainers/facilitators
- HR managers
- Deepen knowledge about the theory and research behind Everything DiSC, including using the research to address common questions others may have.
- Experience first-hand each of the Everything DiSC assessment and apply personalised profile results to real-world scenarios related to leadership, management, sales, and communication.
- Develop expertise working with a variety of Everything DiSC facilitation toolkits, including Workplace, Management, Sales, Work of Leaders, and the Everything DiSC 363® for Leaders assessment tools.
- Two days of live facilitated learning with Wiley professional training experts.
- Personalised Everything DiSC® profiles.
- Certificate of Completion upon completion of course and practical exam.
- Everything DiSC facilitation kit* of your choice (kits include customisable presentations, video, handouts, learning activities and follow-up materials).
Upon successful completion of the course, you will receive the credential of Certified Everything DiSC Workplace Facilitator.
*If you already own an Everything DiSC facilitation kit, discounts are available.
*Attendees are responsible for their own travel and accommodation. Continental breakfast and lunch served on both days.
To receive the credential of Certified Everything DiSC Workplace Facilitator, participants must attend both days and successfully pass the certification exam.
- Own or have access to an Everything DiSC Workplace Facilitation Kit (sold separately)
- Attend and actively participate in the two-day in-person sessions
- Satisfactory, on-time completion of all self-directed learning activities
- Passing score on the final exam
- For all online pre-work activities, recommended Internet browsers with updated Adobe Flash® include:
- Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome for most operating systems.
- Microsoft Edge for Windows 10 users (some activities may not work on other browsers.
- Do not use Internet Explorer or Safari for this course.
- Email Safe Sender list includes: