VIRTUAL Prosci® Change Management Program for Managers
Gain all the tools, knowledge and confidence you need to lead your employees through organisational change. A highly practical one-day program, it focuses on the critical role played by managers and supervisors.
Interested in attending? Have a suggestion about running this event near you?
Register your interest now
Want to run this event in-house? Enquire about running this event in-house
A highly practical one-day program, it focuses on the critical role played by managers and supervisors in coaching, facilitating and managing their people through change. By equipping them with practical tools and a Change Coaching Plan for their team, the program gives managers the confidence and skills to proactively lead the people side of change. Participants apply the powerful, yet easy-to-use, ADKAR® model to a current change project.
Who Should Attend
This program is intended for people managers from frontline supervisors to senior leaders who are helping their people during a change process. Please note, this program is not intended for change practitioners or project managers who are responsible for developing change management plans.
- Gain an appreciation for the impact of change management on organisational results
- Understand foundational aspects of change management and the critical role managers play in the change process
- Learn a practical framework for processing the many changes that impact managers
- Understand how to apply the Prosci ADKAR® Model to facilitate individual change and mitigate employee resistance
- Assess a current change impacting your team and practice using the tools available to you in the Change Management Guide for Managers toolkit
- Create action plans to move employees past barrier points and on to desired outcomes
- How change management impacts organisational results
- The process for leading people through change
- Key concepts in change management
- Change management research and best practices
- Prosci ADKAR Model for individual change
- Introducing change to your employees
- Facilitating employees through the change transition
- Identifying and managing resistance
- Reinforcing and celebrating success
- Change Management Guide for Managers toolkit
- Program workbook, assessments and handouts
- Best Practices in Change Management
- Change Management: The People Side of Change
- Employee’s Survival Guide to Change
- ADKAR: A Model for Change