VIRTUAL Prosci® Change Management Employee Orientation
Empower your frontline employees with the critical knowledge, skills and tools to adapt to change. Engaged and committed employees implement change faster, better and with greater results.
Interested in attending? Have a suggestion about running this event near you?
Register your interest now
Want to run this event in-house? Enquire about running this event in-house
Whether you’re implementing a small process change or a high-investment strategic paradigm shift, you will only be as effective as your employees’ willingness and ability to adapt.
Using the Prosci ADKAR® Model, our Change Management Employee Orientation mitigates employee resistance by preparing them for change. This program addresses employee concerns and equips them with the skills and framework necessary to thrive through change.
Who Should Attend
Frontline employees impacted by current or upcoming change. It is particularly effective when participants are impacted by the same changes.
- Evaluate an existing ongoing change to understand and internalise learning
- Learn how to use the Prosci ADKAR Model to identify points of resistance
- Create proactive strategies for overcoming feelings of resistance
- Become confident and empowered in the change process rather than victimised by it
- Discover how to communicate about a change in a way that is productive and proactive
- Understanding change as a process
- Exploring organisational change history and values
- Breaking down resistance to change
- Unpacking emotional reactions to change
- Discussing senders and receivers
- Learning the Prosci ADKAR Model
- Developing your action plans
- Program workbook
- Employee’s Survival Guide to Change or ADKAR: A Model for Change