VIRTUAL Everything DiSC Management®
Inspire great managers in your organization. Teach managers to successfully engage, motivate, and develop their people. Everything DiSC® Management empowers your managers to bring out the best in each person on their team, whether managing direct reports or the relationship with their own manager.
Interested in attending? Have a suggestion about running this event near you?
Register your interest now
Want to run this event in-house? Enquire about running this event in-house
Everything DiSC® Management is a classroom training and personalized learning experience proven to increase the effectiveness of anyone in a management role. Participants deepen their understanding of themselves, their direct reports, and their own managers using the DiSC® model. They also learn how their management style influences their approach to decision-making, time management, and problem solving. Participants walk away with concrete strategies to help them adapt to the styles of their direct reports, enabling them to bring out the best in their people.
Who Should Attend
- People managers at all levels
- Managers new to people management.
- Discover their DiSC Management style: recognise the priorities and preferences that shape their experience as a manager of others and as an employee who must also effectively manage up
- Understand how their unique style informs their approach to directing and delegation
- Learn strategies for improving employee motivation and developing the full potential of people with various DiSC styles
- Identify new ways to work more effectively with their manager
A complete program of classroom training, online pre-work and follow up focuses learning in five key areas:
Modules 1 and 2: Introduction to Your Management Style. Explores how DiSC preferences and priorities influence management style—including decision making and problem solving—and how to identify others’ DiSC styles using behavioral cues.
Module 3: Directing and Delegating. Participants identify their strengths and challenges when directing and delegating, and craft action plans for adapting their behavior to more effectively manage people with various styles.
Module 4: Creating a Motivating Environment. Participants discover how DiSC styles influence how people are motivated and develop fresh insight into what it takes to create an environment where it’s easy for people to find their own natural motivation.
Module 5: Developing Others. Focuses on the often overlooked—but essential—role of managers: supporting the long-term professional growth and development of employees by providing resources and opportunities that capitalize on each individual’s potential.
Module 6: Working with Your Manager. Identifies successful approaches to managing up—as a direct report, working effectively with different DiSC style managers, to advocate and get buy-in, influence and communicate, and navigate through conflict.
- One day of facilitated learning with a Certified Everything DiSC Workplace Facilitator.
- Personalised Everything DiSC Management profile.
- Included with Everything DiSC assessments you will have access to MyEverythingDiSC.com, an interactive learning portal. Here you can:
- Access your Everything DiSC profile any time
- Get further content to develop your understanding of the DiSC model and your profile
- Create unlimited comparison reports by inviting others to compare styles.
*Attendees are responsible for their own travel and accommodation. Continental breakfast and lunch are included.
Everything DiSC® Comparison Reports
Ideal for individual coaching or small group work. Insightful and robust 10-page research-validated reports can be created for any two participants—even people who have taken different Everything DiSC profiles, such as a Manager and a direct report who completed Everything DiSC Workplace. Reports illustrate their similarities and differences, potential roadblocks in working together, and practical tips for improving working relationships between colleagues. Unlimited access with all Everything DiSC profiles.
Everything DiSC® Team View
An at-a-glance view of an unlimited number of respondents and their individual Everything DiSC maps. Unlimited access with all Everything DiSC profiles.
Everything DiSC® Group Culture Report
Examines the DiSC culture of a group, exploring the advantages and disadvantages of each style, its influence on decision making and risk taking, and its effect on group members individually—based on different DiSC styles. Sold separately.
Learners gain unlimited access to MyEverythingDiSC, the mobile-friendly, interactive learning portal that provides on-demand insights about DiSC and strategies for applying DiSC to real work situations.