Why Everything DiSC 363 for Leaders?
Everything DiSC 363® for Leaders combines the best of 360 with the simplicity and power of DiSC® to deliver a more productive, insightful, and informative experience and a roadmap of actionable steps leaders can take to improve their effectiveness.
Everything DiSC 363® for Leaders isn’t just any 360. It’s a dynamic 360-degree feedback tool plus 3 personalized strategies for leaders to put into action immediately—a 360 + 3!
The Everything DiSC® family of products…
- offers solutions for individuals at any level of an organization.
- includes a variety of assessment tools for growth throughout your career.
- is time-tested, extensively researched.
- is innovative and transformational.
- is available in multiple languages.
- is used in more than 70 countries around the globe.
- spark meaningful and purposeful discussions that begin with understanding oneself.
- put assessment insights into action.
- create empathy and understanding of other styles.
- help individuals develop a broader understanding of themselves and their relationships, explore their potential, and build more effective relationships.
How is 363 Different?
Everything DiSC 363 for Leaders combines the best of 360 with the simplicity and power of DiSC to deliver a more productive, insightful, and informative experience and a roadmap of actionable steps leaders can take to improve their effectiveness.
First, we took the sting out of 360 feedback.
For many leaders, 360s can be a frustrating experience. At best, open-ended comments can be unfocused and unhelpful. At worst, they’re a way to anonymously take a jab at a colleague. And ultimately, they can even derail the learning process. With our exclusive selectable comments feature, CommentSmart, raters can give focused, balanced, constructive feedback—that the leader can actually use. This time-saving option allows raters to expand on their ratings by choosing from a list of highly-tested comments.
Then, we just made it easier to understand and use.
Everything DiSC 363 for Leaders isn’t a collection of dry spreadsheets and charts without any explanation or story. Instead, it combines clear visuals and a conversational narrative style to interpret and explain the data, making the report easy to understand and use.
And finally, we answered the “Now what?”
With a lot of 360s, the leader’s response can be, “Now what?” Everything DiSC 363 for Leaders answers that question by giving leaders their next steps with the three things they can focus on now—strategies to improve their leadership effectiveness that can be put into action immediately.
A Rich Perspective
The richness of Everything DiSC® comes together with the research-based Eight Approaches to Effective Leadership framework to help any leader—emerging high-potentials and experienced executives alike—incorporate critical feedback from direct reports, peers, and bosses into a development plan to increase their effectiveness in a leadership role.
Whether coaching one-to-one or working with small groups of aspiring leaders, this powerful set of resources includes tips, techniques, and step-by-step guidance to help you introduce Everything DiSC 363 for Leaders into an organization, get buy-in from senior leadership, determine the scope and timeline for implementation, and deliver a fully customizable 360-degree feedback and coaching offering that meets your client’s specific leadership development needs.
- Recognize the tendencies that shape their approach to leadership, based on their DiSC style
- Understand how others see them as a leader and how their own self-ratings compare
- Identify which of the Eight Approaches to Effective Leadership—and the three behavioral Practices underlying each approach—are their strengths and which ones would benefit from further development
- Learn three personalized strategies for becoming a more effective leader based on specific rater feedback
Two-part self-rating tool for leaders combines the research-validated, online Everything DiSC and Leadership Behaviors assessments. The 22+-page 360° profile report provides context-specific feedback using intuitive easy-to-read visuals, clear definitions of the Eight Approaches and associated behavioral Practices, graphic illustrations that break down feedback by type of rater (e.g., managers, peers, direct reports), and detailed rater comments on all 24 Practices. In addition, the profile contains three personalized strategies that identify areas where leaders have the greatest opportunities for improvement, based on their unique DiSC style and specific feedback provided by raters.
Two-part research-validated, online assessment for raters combines the Leadership Behaviors assessment and an additional Leadership Requests survey that asks raters to identify which leadership practices they would like to see the leader engage in more frequently. Powered by our exclusive CommentSmart feature, raters choose from a variety of selectable comments that provide focused, balanced, and constructive feedback that leader can actually use. An unlimited number of raters can be engaged in this 360-feedback process.
Leaders can have unlimited raters in the following groups:
- Direct Reports
Free Getting Started Guide
From set-up to wrap-up, the Getting Started Guide delivers a comprehensive toolkit of resources to walk you through the five crucial phases of the Everything DiSC 363 for Leaders implementation process, including:
- Program set up: clarify the purpose, scope, and timeline of activities; conduct meetings with the project team, executive sponsor, EPIC administrator, and coach.
- Communication: email and memo templates to announce the program to the organization, notify leaders of their selection to participate, and launch the process with participants and raters
- Assessment: all the details your EPIC administrator will need for successful assessment administration, from assigning access codes to generating final reports.
- Coaching: tools and techniques to help coaches prepare for delivering feedback, meeting with leaders to review results, providing guidance to identify development areas and create action plans, and scheduling follow-up meeting to measure progress and promote accountability.
- Wrap-up: tips for meeting with your project team to review results and plan next steps.
Assessment Follow-Up Tools
An additional tool for pre-coaching session planning that provides an overview of a leader’s DiSC style to help facilitate a more comprehensive and meaningful interpretation of the multi-rater feedback. Details about the leader’s profile report and rater comments are included, along with norms representing the average score of all leaders that have taken the assessment, and a Performance Gap Analysis that compares an individual’s performance to the typical performance expected for someone with a similar DiSC style.
363 For Leaders Facilitator Report
Included with Everything DiSC assessments you will have access to MyEverythingDiSC.com, an interactive learning portal. Here you can:
- access your Everything DiSC profile,
- get further content to develop your understanding of the DiSC model and your profile
- create unlimited comparison reports by inviting others to compare styles.
Everything DiSC provides clients with flexible solutions to administer profiles, deliver training and keep Everything DiSC learning alive within the organisation.
Train individuals or teams to become Certified Everything DiSC Facilitators. Build foundational knowledge and develop the skills to facilitate Everything DiSC in your organisation. With both in-person and online options, your people will have the confidence and competence to gain value from your organisation’s investment in Everything DiSC.
Customisable facilitation resources include a complete facilitation kit comprising all the materials, videos, experiential activities and handouts needed to deliver a rich learning experience for your people.
Administer the full range of Everything DiSC assessments to your personnel, generate profiles and follow-up reports, and provide access to MyEverythingDiSC.com.
Get In Touch
We'd love to hear from you. Give us a call or let's meet for coffee. We love sharing what we do, so there's no obligation on your part. Or you can let us know how we might be of assistance by filling out the form below. To give you a timely response, please confirm how soon you need to hear from us. If the matter is urgent please call us on +353 (0)1 902 3838.
Everything DiSC® is a registered trademark of John Wiley & Sons, Inc. All rights reserved.