Why Everything DiSC?
Bring out the best in each employee.
Everything DiSC Management® uses the third-generation of the DiSC® assessment—a research-validated learning model—to create a highly personalized learner experience. Participants learn about their strengths and challenges as managers and how to adapt to meet the needs of the people they manage—making them more effective managers.
The Everything DiSC® family of products…
- offers solutions for individuals at any level of an organization.
- includes a variety of assessment tools for growth throughout your career.
- is time-tested, extensively researched.
- is innovative and transformational.
- is available in multiple languages.
- is used in more than 70 countries around the globe.
- spark meaningful and purposeful discussions that begin with understanding oneself.
- put assessment insights into action.
- create empathy and understanding of other styles.
- help individuals develop a broader understanding of themselves and their relationships, explore their potential, and build more effective relationships.
The Everything DiSC Management® Profile is management-specific with in-depth information, including tips, strategies, and action plans to help managers become more effective.
In-depth: Research-validated online assessment with 26-page management-specific profile helps managers understand themselves, their employees, and their boss.
Easily Customizable: Online tailoring makes it easy to remove or rearrange pages, customize the title, or print selected sections.
- Your DiSC Management Style
- Directing and Delegating
- Developing Others
- Working with Your Manager
Everything DiSC® Management offers a customizable development solution proven to increase the effectiveness of anyone in a management role–whether managing direct reports or the relationship with their own manager.
A complete program of classroom training, and online pre-work and follow up focuses learning in five key areas: understanding DiSC® styles, directing and delegating, creating a motivating environment, developing others with different styles, and identifying strategies for working more effectively with managers. Participants learn how their management style influences how they manage time, make decisions, approach problems, and what they need to do to adapt to the styles of others to bring out the best in each and every employee in their charge.
- Discover their DiSC Management style: recognize the priorities and preferences that shape their experience as a manager of others and as an employee who must also effectively manage up
- Understand how their unique style informs their approach to directing and delegation
- Learn strategies for improving employee motivation and developing the full potential of people with various DiSC styles
- Identify new ways to work more effectively with their manager
Assessment Follow-Up Tools
Everything DiSC GROUP CULTURE REPORT
Everything DiSC Group Culture Report: Helps you determine the group’s DiSC culture, explore its advantages and disadvantages, discuss its effect on group members, and examine its in uence on decision making and risk taking. Sold separately.
Everything DiSC Comparison Report
Everything DiSC Comparison Reports: Exciting follow-up reports that can be created for any two participants. Shows their similarities and differences on six behavioral continua. Great for on-boarding, new work groups, conflict management, and more! Unlimited access available with all Everything DiSC profiles.
Everything DiSC Facilitator Report
Provides a composite of your group’s DiSC styles and information on how DiSC styles can impact your organisation’s culture. Includes the names and styles of each participant. Sold separately.
Included with Everything DiSC assessments you will have access to MyEverythingDiSC.com, an interactive learning portal. Here you can:
- access your Everything DiSC profile,
- get further content to develop your understanding of the DiSC model and your profile
- create unlimited comparison reports by inviting others to compare styles.
Everything DiSC provides clients with flexible solutions to administer profiles, deliver training and keep Everything DiSC learning alive within the organisation.
Train individuals or teams to become Certified Everything DiSC Facilitators. Build foundational knowledge and develop the skills to facilitate Everything DiSC in your organisation. With both in-person and online options, your people will have the confidence and competence to gain value from your organisation’s investment in Everything DiSC.
Customisable facilitation resources include a complete facilitation kit comprising all the materials, videos, experiential activities and handouts needed to deliver a rich learning experience for your people.
Administer the full range of Everything DiSC assessments to your personnel, generate profiles and follow-up reports, and provide access to MyEverythingDiSC.com.
Get In Touch
We'd love to hear from you. Give us a call or let's meet for coffee. We love sharing what we do, so there's no obligation on your part. Or you can let us know how we might be of assistance by filling out the form below. To give you a timely response, please confirm how soon you need to hear from us. If the matter is urgent please call us on +353 (0)1 902 3838.
Everything DiSC® is a registered trademark of John Wiley & Sons, Inc. All rights reserved.