Why Everything DiSC Sales?
Connect better with your customers.
Make a direct impact to your bottom line with Everything DiSC® Sales. Tap into the power of this customizable DiSC®-based training solution to help your sales professionals effectively recognize and adapt to their customers’ unique buying styles—and close more sales.
The Everything DiSC® family of products…
- offers solutions for individuals at any level of an organization.
- includes a variety of assessment tools for growth throughout your career.
- is time-tested, extensively researched.
- is innovative and transformational.
- is available in multiple languages.
- is used in more than 70 countries around the globe.
- spark meaningful and purposeful discussions that begin with understanding oneself.
- put assessment insights into action.
- create empathy and understanding of other styles.
- help individuals develop a broader understanding of themselves and their relationships, explore their potential, and build more effective relationships.
- Research-validated, online assessment. 23-page sales-specific profile report helps salespeople understand their own DiSC sales style, learn how to read the styles of their customers, and provides useful insight for creating a specific action plan to make the sales process more effective and successful.
- Easily customizable. Remove or rearrange pages, customize the profile title, or print selected sections. The profile may be used on its own or with the companion facilitation reports (sold separately).
- Understanding Your DiSC Style
- Recognizing and Understanding Customer Buying Styles
- Adapting Your Sales Style to Your Customer’s Buying Style
Everything DiSC Sales puts the power of the dynamic Everything DiSC® model into the hands of salespeople and provides a dynamic tool for learning how to create customer-centric interactions that delivered improved results.
Sales-specific content, modular facilitations tools, and online tailoring features deliver an easy-to-customize development solution. Help participants discover new strategies for stretching beyond their natural preferences to make the selling process more productive and successful—regardless of the customer’s unique buying style.
- Discover their own DiSC style: recognize the priorities, personal strengths, and challenges that shape their sales interactions with others
- Explore other styles: understand the differences and similarities among DiSC buying styles, learn to recognize the behaviors unique to each style, and identify new ways to find common ground with all types of customers
- Create a plan of action to get more out of the sales process—and deliver better bottom line results
Assessment Follow-Up Tools
Everything DiSC® GROUP CULTURE REPORT
Helps you determine the group’s DiSC culture, explore its advantages and disadvantages, discuss its effect on group members, and examine its influence on decision making and risk-taking. English only. Sold separately.
Everything DiSC® Customer Interaction Map Report
Follow-up reports that help salespeople adapt their selling style to meet the needs of a customer. These one-page reports are the perfect personalized cheat sheets to prepare for sales calls.
Everything DiSC® Team View
Provides an at-a-glance view of any group’s individual Everything DiSC maps. There is no limit to the number of respondents included in the report and unlimited access with all Everything DiSC Work of Leaders profiles.
Everything DiSC® Facilitator Report
The Everything DiSC Facilitator Report provide a composite of a group’s DiSC styles and includes participant names. English only. Sold separately.
Included with Everything DiSC assessments you will have access to MyEverythingDiSC.com, an interactive learning portal. Here you can:
- access your Everything DiSC profile,
- get further content to develop your understanding of the DiSC model and your profile
- create unlimited comparison reports by inviting others to compare styles.
Everything DiSC provides clients with flexible solutions to administer profiles, deliver training and keep Everything DiSC learning alive within the organisation.
Train individuals or teams to become Certified Everything DiSC Facilitators. Build foundational knowledge and develop the skills to facilitate Everything DiSC in your organisation. With both in-person and online options, your people will have the confidence and competence to gain value from your organisation’s investment in Everything DiSC.
Customisable facilitation resources include a complete facilitation kit comprising all the materials, videos, experiential activities and handouts needed to deliver a rich learning experience for your people.
Administer the full range of Everything DiSC assessments to your personnel, generate profiles and follow-up reports, and provide access to MyEverythingDiSC.com.
Get In Touch
We'd love to hear from you. Give us a call or let's meet for coffee. We love sharing what we do, so there's no obligation on your part. Or you can let us know how we might be of assistance by filling out the form below. To give you a timely response, please confirm how soon you need to hear from us. If the matter is urgent please call us on +353 (0)1 902 3838.
Everything DiSC® is a registered trademark of John Wiley & Sons, Inc. All rights reserved.