Why Everything DiSC Work of Leaders?
The work of leaders made simple: vision, alignment and execution.
Everything DiSC Work of Leaders® approaches leadership as a one-to-many relationship, as opposed to the one-to-one relationship explored in Everything DiSC Management®. It focuses on tangible steps directed at leading a group or organization toward desired outcomes.
The Everything DiSC® family of products…
- offers solutions for individuals at any level of an organization.
- includes a variety of assessment tools for growth throughout your career.
- is time-tested, extensively researched.
- is innovative and transformational.
- is available in multiple languages.
- is used in more than 70 countries around the globe.
- spark meaningful and purposeful discussions that begin with understanding oneself.
- put assessment insights into action.
- create empathy and understanding of other styles.
- help individuals develop a broader understanding of themselves and their relationships, explore their potential, and build more effective relationships.
CONNECTS TO REAL-WORLD DEMANDS
Using the framework of Vision, Alignment, and Execution, Everything DiSC Work of Leaders encourages leaders to understand their own leadership behaviours and how they impact their effectiveness. Rich, compelling narrative adds depth to the data and strong visuals support the learning process by illustrating key messages.
PROVIDES A CLEAR PATH FOR ACTION
Work of Leaders helps leaders take action with personalized tips and strategies that give clear direction and are easy to apply. Context-specific feedback and developmental steps along with helpful case-in-point narratives show how progress can play out in real life.
Generates Powerful Conversations
Consistently thought-provoking, Work of Leaders stimulates fresh conversations and perspectives regardless of the leader’s knowledge or experience. It’s an opportunity for leaders at all levels of learning to reflect on how they approach each step of their work. In addition, Work of Leaders encourages reflection and discussion about the team and the organization
- 23-page highly personalized report
- 18 behavioral continua
- Strong visuals illustrate key messages
- Context-specific feedback
- Tips and strategies for improving leadership effectiveness
- Access to unlimited Comparison Reports
- Result of four-year research and development effort
- Analyzed and distilled the work of prominent leadership researchers
- Input from more than 300 subject matter experts at over 150 organizations
- Identified leadership best practices
Everything DiSC Work of Leaders lays out a clear path for helping leaders at all levels make the connection between their DiSC® style and leadership.
Bringing together best practices from 300 experts in over 150 organizations, the important work of the most prominent scholars, and over four years of additional research and development, this all-inclusive classroom and online program approaches leadership as a one-to-many relationship (as opposed to the one-to-one relationship explored in Everything DiSC® Management). And with one unified model of leadership—vision, alignment, and execution—it focuses on helping leaders understand their own leadership styles and how their tendencies influence their effectiveness in specific leadership situations.
- Recognize the priorities and tendencies, based on their own DiSC style, that shape their approach to the fundamental work of leaders: creating a vision, building alignment around that vision, and championing execution of the vision
- Explore in detail how to play to their strengths and overcome challenges to improve their leadership effectiveness
- Identify strategies to develop preferred behaviors based on context-specific best practices
Assessment Follow-Up Tools
NEW! WORK OF LEADERS® GROUP REPORT
Designed exclusively for use with the Everything DiSC Work of Leaders® Profile, the Work of Leaders Group Report brings together participant data to provide a composite overview of the group. The graphs illustrate the group’s approach to Vision, Alignment, and Execution and help explore the group’s overall strengths and challenges to create an action plan for success. Sold separately.
Everything DiSC® Comparison Report
Follow-up reports that can be created for any two participants to illustrate their similarities and differences. Unlimited access available at no additional charge with all Everything DiSC profiles.
Everything DiSC® Team View
Provides an at-a-glance view of any group’s individual Everything DiSC maps. There is no limit to the number of respondents included in the report and unlimited access with all Everything DiSC Work of Leaders profiles.
Included with Everything DiSC assessments you will have access to MyEverythingDiSC.com, an interactive learning portal. Here you can:
- access your Everything DiSC profile,
- get further content to develop your understanding of the DiSC model and your profile
- create unlimited comparison reports by inviting others to compare styles.
Everything DiSC provides clients with flexible solutions to administer profiles, deliver training and keep Everything DiSC learning alive within the organisation.
Train individuals or teams to become Certified Everything DiSC Facilitators. Build foundational knowledge and develop the skills to facilitate Everything DiSC in your organisation. With both in-person and online options, your people will have the confidence and competence to gain value from your organisation’s investment in Everything DiSC.
Customisable facilitation resources include a complete facilitation kit comprising all the materials, videos, experiential activities and handouts needed to deliver a rich learning experience for your people.
Administer the full range of Everything DiSC assessments to your personnel, generate profiles and follow-up reports, and provide access to MyEverythingDiSC.com.
Get In Touch
We'd love to hear from you. Give us a call or let's meet for coffee. We love sharing what we do, so there's no obligation on your part. Or you can let us know how we might be of assistance by filling out the form below. To give you a timely response, please confirm how soon you need to hear from us. If the matter is urgent please call us on +353 (0)1 902 3838.
Everything DiSC® is a registered trademark of John Wiley & Sons, Inc. All rights reserved.