Workplace CertificationCertify, Deliver, Engage.
Train individuals or teams to become Certified Everything DiSC® Facilitators. Build foundational knowledge and develop the skills to deliver Everything DiSC® in your organisation. With both in-person and online options, your people will have the confidence and competence to gain value from your organisation’s investment in Everything DiSC.
As a facilitator, you need solutions that enhance your training sessions and guarantee the best experience for your learners. Everything DiSC builds better workplaces, and the opportunity to master its facilitation lies no further than your own computer with Everything DiSC Workplace® Certification.
Designed with your busy schedule in mind, this facilitator certification course allows you the flexibility of self-paced learning, paired with live webinar sessions led by our expert trainers. All the content is interactive and memorable, so you have fun while you’re learning! And our live instructor-led sessions allow you and your classmates to collaborate and share best practices.
Week 1: Everything DiSC® Basics
Experience the Everything DiSC Workplace® assessment and learn about each DiSC® style, DiSC priorities and shading, and basic facilitation materials. Discover what motivates others and a powerful “people-reading” activity.
Week 2: Everything DiSC for Facilitators
Extend your knowledge of common traits associated with each DiSC style and take a closer look at how priorities and shading are determined. Explore supplemental reports and get comfortable using research as a resource for your sessions.
Week 3: The Workshop
Leverage your style while facilitating a DiSC session and navigate conflict during a workshop. Practice conducting workshop needs assessments and prioritizing DiSC learning goals. Share best practices for facilitation or coaching with other professionals.
Week 4: Keeping DiSC Alive in an Organization
Learn various scenarios for keeping DiSC alive and allowing it to become part of your company’s organizational culture. Use MyEverythingDiSC.com to extend learning into the future and discover the broader family of Everything DiSC solutions available.
Join us for our next Everything DiSC Certification, an intensive a two-day course held in Minneapolis, MN, USA. A blended learning approach gives participants the skills and credentials to confidently bring Everything DiSC into their organization. Completion of this course signals a proven level of capability and knowledge in the Everything DiSC profiles and research—and the ability to directly impact the success of individual, team, and company goals.
- Deepen knowledge about the theory and research behind Everything DiSC, including using the research to address common questions others may have.
- Experience first-hand each of the Everything DiSC assessment and apply personalized profile results to real-world scenarios related to leadership, management, sales, and communication.
- Develop expertise working with a variety of Everything DiSC facilitation toolkits, including Workplace, Management, Sales, Work of Leaders, and the Everything DiSC 363® for Leaders assessment tools.
- Upon successful completion of the course, receive the credential of Certified Everything DiSC Facilitator!
Two days of live facilitated learning with Wiley professional training experts.
- Personalized Everything DiSC profiles.
- Certificate of Completion upon completion of course and practical exam.
- Everything DiSC facilitation kit of your choice (kits include customizable presentations, video, handouts, learning activities and follow-up materials).
Get In Touch
We'd love to hear from you. Give us a call or let's meet for coffee. We love sharing what we do, so there's no obligation on your part. Or you can let us know how we might be of assistance by filling out the form below. To give you a timely response, please confirm how soon you need to hear from us. If the matter is urgent please call us on +353 (0)1 902 3838.
Everything DiSC® is a registered trademark of John Wiley & Sons, Inc. All rights reserved.