Build truly cohesive and effective teams
Agile organisations understand that teamwork is perhaps their greatest advantage. The Five Behaviors of a Cohesive Team® is a unique learning experience, powered by Everything DiSC®, that prepares individuals for success in teams.
About Five Behaviors
Based on the international best-seller, The Five Dysfunctions of a Team by Patrick Lencioni and powered by Everything DISC®, The Five Behaviours of a Cohesive Team™ is proven to deliver business results.
Participants will learn how to model Trust, Conflict, Commitment, Accountability, and Results—to become a truly cohesive team. Designed exclusively for intact teams and work groups, the program helps members understand how, as a team, they score on the key components of The Five Behaviors™ model.
Five Behaviors® – From Talented Individuals To Extraordinary Teams
The Five Behaviors of a Cohesive Team™ is an assessment-based learning experience that helps people discover what it takes to build a high-performing team.
- Adaptive version of Everything DiSC
- Team survey
- Team culture
- Deepen self-understanding through personalised content
- Insights and actionable strategies
- Improve interactions and ultimately performance
- Engaging, educational content
- Individual, team and workplace impact
- Customised to your workplace’s specific needs
- Five Behaviors of a Cohesive Team™ Progress Report
- Get 1-2-1 feedback through comparison reports
Five Behaviors™ Workshops
Available as a 1-day, 3-day or customised program, The Five Behaviors of a Cohesive Team® has a simple goal: To create a learning experience that helps individuals and organizations reveal what it takes to build a truly cohesive and effective team in the most approachable, competent, and effective way possible.
The program helps teams understand how they score on the key components of The Five Behaviors model: Trust, Conflict, Commitment, Accountability, and Results. Individual team members will learn about their own personality style and the styles of their team members —based on the Everything DiSC® model—and how their style contributes to the team’s overall success.
The Five Behaviors™
The Five Behaviors™ Model is used to help team members learn to work together more efficiently and effectively and become a more cohesive team.
- Trust One Another: When team members are genuinely transparent and honest with one another, they are able to build vulnerability-based trust.
- Engage In Conflict Around Ideas: When there is trust, team members are able to engage in unfiltered, constructive debate of ideas.
- Commit To Decisions: When team members are able to offer opinions and debate ideas, they will be more likely to commit to decisions:
- Hold One Another Accountable: When everyone is committed to a clear plan of action, they will be more willing to hold one another accountable.
- Focus on Achieving Collective Results: The ultimate goal of building greater trust, conflict, commitment, and accountability is one thing: the achievement of results.
See how the Five Behaviors of a Cohesive Team® profile and reports can provide invaluable feedback to teams and team members. Download sample reports below.
Success Story: Microsoft
See how the world’s largest producer of software stays innovative and ahead of the competition. Using The Five Behaviors of a Cohesive Team® as the foundation of their Organizational Capital Program, Microsoft can develop their teamwork, the ultimate competitive advantage.
Five Behaviors Programs
Five Behaviors of a Cohesive Team™ - Intact TeamDelivered by Accredited Facilitators, team members gain insight about their team’s strengths and challenges and discover how effective communication and objective feedback transforms team culture. (For intact teams only)
Five Behaviors Facilitator Accreditation
Five Behaviors of a Cohesive Team™ - Facilitator AccreditationFor internal HR and OD professionals, this course combines live online instructor-led sessions with self-directed online study. Gain the confidence and expertise to transform talented INDIVIDUALS into extraordinary TEAMS.
Prosci® and the Prosci ADKAR® Model are registered trademarks of Prosci Inc. Innovation360® and Ideation360® are registered trademarks of Innovation360Group AB. Everything DiSC®, DiSC®, Five Behaviors of a Cohesive Team® and Five Behaviors™ are registered trademarks of John Wiley & Sons, Inc. All rights reserved.