Prosci® Change Management Certification program
Get the knowledge, skills and tools to drive successful change initiatives while acquiring certification in the globally recognised Prosci change management methodology.
This three-day, intensive, experiential program teaches participants how to use a holistic Prosci change management methodology and toolset by applying it to a real project. Participants leave with a change management plan built on research-based best practices.
- understand the fundamentals of change and change management
- understand how effective change management improves organisational results
- apply Prosci’s change management methodology, resarch and tools to their own project
- develop a change management plan for their project
- learn how to apply the ADKAR® model to help managers and supervisors effectively manage the people side of change
- gain certification in the Prosci change management methodology and access to the methodology and tools
Who Should Attend
Anyone who is responsible for managing change on a specific project or who is developing change management capability within their organisation. The maximum number of participants is 17 per session.
Typical participants include:
- change leaders
- project managers
- change management practitioners
- IT professionals
- HR business partners
- organisational development specialists
- project and change team members
- sponsors of change
The program is solely for single client organisations and delivered either at your premises or a convenient off-site location of your choice.
- tuition from a Prosci Certified Instructor
- ADKAR: A Model for Change in Business, Government and Our Community
- Best Practices in Change Management
- Employee Survival Guide to Change
- Change Management: The People Side of Change
- program workbook and assessments
- a one-year subscription to the Prosci Practitioner eToolkit for change managers
Fortune 100 Companies
Get In Touch
We'd love to hear from you. Give us a call or let's meet for coffee. We love sharing what we do, so there's no obligation on your part. Or you can let us know how we might be of assistance by filling out the form below. To give you a timely response, please confirm how soon you need to hear from us. If the matter is urgent please call us on +353 (0)1 902 3838.
Prosci® and the Prosci ADKAR® Model are registered trademarks of Prosci Inc. All rights reserved.