Prosci® Change Management Employee Orientation
Empower your frontline employees with the critical knowledge, skills and tools to adapt to change. Engaged and committed employees implement change faster, better and with greater results.
A highly practical one-day program, it focuses on the individual and provides frontline employees with greater understanding of their own responses to change and how to actively participate in delivering change.
- gain a deeper understanding of their own responses to change
- learn the key concepts of change management
- learn how to apply the Prosci® ADKAR® model as a change tool
- develop a personal action plan for a current change in their workplace
- gain a greater sense of control over the change process
Who Should Attend
Frontline employees impacted by current or upcoming change up to a maximum of 30 individuals per session. It is particularly effective when participants are impacted by the same changes.
The program is solely for single client organisations and delivered either at your premises or a convenient off-site location of your choice.
- tuition from a Prosci Certified Instructor
- ADKAR: A Model for Change in Business, Government and our Community
- Employee Survival Guide to Change
- program workbook
Fortune 100 Companies
Get In Touch
We'd love to hear from you. Give us a call or let's meet for coffee. We love sharing what we do, so there's no obligation on your part. Or you can let us know how we might be of assistance by filling out the form below. To give you a timely response, please confirm how soon you need to hear from us. If the matter is urgent please call us on +353 (0)1 902 3838.
Prosci® and the Prosci ADKAR® Model are registered trademarks of Prosci Inc. All rights reserved.