Understand the fundamental concepts nad organisational benefits of Change Management
Introduce key stakeholder groups to change management and the organisational benefits of effective change management.
This one-day experiential learning program helps key stakeholder groups develop their awareness of change management as a discipline and the impact of effective change management on organisational outcomes.
- Learn what change management is and what are the different types of change.
- Understand the impact of change management for organisational outcomes and project return on investment.
- Develop an understanding of Prosci’s ADKAR Model of individual change.
- Develop an awareness of the three phases of organisational change.
- Identify resistance to change and identify tactics to address resistance.
Who Should Attend
This workshop is designed a range of audiences other than change management practitioners. This includes senior leaders evaluating change management as an approach, key stakeholder groups impacted by change or high-potential leaders who will participate in change in the future. The maximum number of participants is 25 per session.
The program is solely for single client organisations and delivered either at your premises or a convenient off-site location of your choice.
- Tuition from a Prosci Certified Instructor
- Program workbook, assessments and handouts
- Change Management Best Practices
- ADKAR: A Model for Change in Business, Government and our Community
Fortune 100 Companies
Get In Touch
We'd love to hear from you. Give us a call or let's meet for coffee. We love sharing what we do, so there's no obligation on your part. Or you can let us know how we might be of assistance by filling out the form below. To give you a timely response, please confirm how soon you need to hear from us. If the matter is urgent please call us on +353 (0)1 902 3838.
Prosci® and the Prosci ADKAR® Model are registered trademarks of Prosci Inc. All rights reserved.