Prosci® Change Management SPONSOR BRIEFING
Position your projects for success by enhancing your ability to demonstrate and deliver the number one contributer to change project success – active and visible sponsorship.
Executives and senior leaders:
- learn how change management impacts business results
- gain a deeper understanding of their role as a change sponsor and its implications
- evaluate their existing change portfolio to identify project and people-side risk
- learn how to strategically position their projects to improve the likelihood of success
- explore best practices in effective sponsorship of change
Throughout Prosci’s 18 years of global change management benchmarking research, the number one contributor to change success has been effective sponsorship. However, research suggests more than half of executives do not understand how to practically deliver the active and visible sponsorship that makes a difference to project outcomes.
This intensive 4-6 hour program provides a research-based, easy-to-use framework for effective change leadership.
Who Should Attend
Executives and senior leaders who have responsibility for strategic initiatives and organisational performance. This program is limited to a maximum of 10 individuals per session.
The program is solely for single client organisations and delivered either at your premises or a convenient off-site location of your choice.
- Tuition from a Prosci Certified Instructor
- Executive Summary of Change Management
- Best Practices in Change Management Benchmarking Study
- ADKAR: A Model for Change in Business, Government and our Community
- Change Management: The People Side of Change
- program workbook, assessments and handouts
Fortune 100 Companies
Get In Touch
We'd love to hear from you. Give us a call or let's meet for coffee. We love sharing what we do, so there's no obligation on your part. Or you can let us know how we might be of assistance by filling out the form below. To give you a timely response, please confirm how soon you need to hear from us. If the matter is urgent please call us on +353 (0)1 902 3838.
Prosci® and the Prosci ADKAR® Model are registered trademarks of Prosci Inc. All rights reserved.