Delivering Project Results: Change Management Workshop for project managers
Integrate change management into active projects to deliver enhanced results while developing a shared appreciation of the impact of change management on project success.
Project managers and change managers often speak a different language. This highly practical half-day workshop enables project managers and their teams to integrate change management into active projects. Build buy-in for change management through application of Prosci’s change management tools to a current project while developing a common language for change.
- Learn to determine when a project requires change management
- Understand how change management drives better adoption and usage
- Relate project and change management by mapping change management to their project’s lifecycle using the Prosci Change Management Blueprint
- Develop a common framework for engaging with their change management colleagues
Who Should Attend
This workshop is designed for those with project management knowledge including project leaders, managers, project team members and intact project teams. The maximum number of participants is 16 per session.
The program is solely for single client organisations and delivered either at your premises or a convenient off-site location of your choice.
- tuition from a Prosci Certified Instructor
- Change Management Blueprint
- Change Management Best Practices Research Expose
- Recorded Webinar: Integrating Change Management and Project Management
- ADKAR: A Model for Change in Business, Government and our Community
- Change Management: The People Side of Change
Fortune 100 Companies
Get In Touch
We'd love to hear from you. Give us a call or let's meet for coffee. We love sharing what we do, so there's no obligation on your part. Or you can let us know how we might be of assistance by filling out the form below. To give you a timely response, please confirm how soon you need to hear from us. If the matter is urgent please call us on +353 (0)1 902 3838.
Prosci® and the Prosci ADKAR® Model are registered trademarks of Prosci Inc. All rights reserved.