Managing Change in the new reality
Deliver change in a complex, accelerated environment. Enhance your ability to shift business priorities and successfully transition employees to the new normal.
Succeed at projects critical to the business
Grow vital individual change competences
Cultivate a flexible change-ready culture
What is change management?
Take the guesswork out of change
Change management is the structured discipline that focuses on the people side of organisational change. The goal of change management is that your team, department or organisation embraces, adopts and uses the technical solution your project is delivering.
Change management is a critical contributor to successful change, particularly when...
- Delivering a must-win project
- Implementing a project that impacts people
- Anticipating resistance to your change
Why Change Management?
Deliver People-dependent ROI
20+ years of research shows effective change management increases your likelihood of success.
Our organisations face new operational challenges and the need to design new technical solutions, business models or implement new ways of working.
Developing your team or organisation’s change management competences:
- Enables a more agile workforce and organisation
- Helps close the gap between project requirements and benefits actually delivered
- Delivers the people-dependent portion of project ROI
From the individual to the enterprise
3 levels of change management
From the individual to the enterprise, change management guides how we prepare, equip and support our people to successfully adopt change.
- Individual change management draws on psychology and neuroscience to understand how people experience change and what they need to make successful transitions. The Prosci ADKAR® model is the world’s most widely used model of individual change.
- Change management at the project, program or initiative level guides the steps and actions needed to support those groups of individuals impacted by the change. Prosci research has found that projects that integrate both project and change management well are successful more often.
- Enterprise change management is a fundamental building block of organisational agility, providing competitive differentiation and the ability to adapt. Effective change management is embedded into structures, processes, projects, roles and competency frameworks. Application of change management moves from ad-hoc to a strategic capability.
Prosci change management
- Prosci role-based training for every level
- Research-backed, practical strategies for immediate benefits
- Engaging and interactive design offers rich learning experiences
- Apply Prosci’s ADKAR model and methodology to your projects
- Accelerate change management initiatives
- Support change management deployment and measure change
- Manage your change portfolio
- Build your Enterprise Change Management strategy
- Scale change readiness with a Prosci eLearning license
- Increase the reach of change management efforts
- Supplement role-based training
- Incorporate into blended learning solutions for unique situations
Develop Change Competences and Capability
Unique roles – unique preparation
The roles involved in change are distinctly different. Change management solutions can’t be a one-size-fits-all.
Our role-based, research-based Enterprise Training programs teach individuals at every level of your organization how to play their unique roles during times of change. These flexible programs are designed to help you apply change management to your existing projects, so you can realize immediate benefits.
Enterprise change management training
Every organisation begins from a different place. Our goal is to tailor your change capability journey to your unique needs.
- We combine role-based trainings to address the unique challenges and opportunities your organisation, business unit or team is facing.
- We tailor solutions at the project, program or portfolio level. Whether your focus is on a single must-win project or creation of a Change Management Office, we can help you stand up a role roster and prepare your key personnel to undertake their unique roles in change.
- We integrate training with advisory offerings such as Change Management Deployment Support, Change Project Support or the Change Scorecard Workshop. That way your stakeholders can get more aligned around your organisation's Enterprise Change Management strategy and gain more from your investment before and after trainings.
The world's most widely used change management model for individual change.
The ADKAR Model drives powerful results by supporting individual changes to achieve organizational success. The model offers a structured approach to ensure that each individual experiencing change moves through the five phases necessary to make overall change successful.
As a Prosci Global Partner, we're here to help you apply ADKAR to your change projects. Take a moment to explore our ADKAR resources. Deepen your awareness of the building blocks and applications of the world's most popular change model.
Prosci Change Management Programs
VIRTUAL Prosci® Change Management Sponsor BriefingPosition your projects for success by enhancing your ability to demonstrate and deliver the number one contributor to change project success – active and visible sponsorship.
VIRTUAL Prosci® Enterprise Change Management BootcampKick-start your company’s change capability journey. Making your organization truly change-ready can offer new competitive advantages. To get there, you need to first understand your current change capability.
VIRTUAL Prosci® Change Management Certification ProgramNow available as a Virtual Instructor-Led program! Get the knowledge, skills and tools to drive successful change initiatives while acquiring certification in the globally recognised Prosci change management methodology.
VIRTUAL Prosci® Change Management Program for ManagersGain all the tools, knowledge and confidence you need to lead your employees through organisational change. A highly practical one-day program, it focuses on the critical role played by managers and supervisors.
VIRTUAL Prosci® Delivering Project Results WorkshopIntegrate change management into active projects to deliver enhanced results while developing a shared appreciation of the impact of change management on project success.
VIRTUAL Prosci® Fundamentals of Change ManagementGain an understanding of the fundamental concepts and organisational benefits of effective change management.
VIRTUAL Prosci® Change Management Employee OrientationEmpower your frontline employees with the critical knowledge, skills and tools to adapt to change. Engaged and committed employees implement change faster, better and with greater results.
VIRTUAL Prosci® Integrating Agile and Change Management WorkshopDevelop strategies to improve project outcomes. Explore the latest research and build specific tactics and plans for adapting change management to Agile iterative development.
Prosci® Advanced Immersion WorkshopFind out how your peers are using data-based change management methods and tools in this hands-on two-day workshop for advanced change professionals.
Prosci Elearning - Self-paced Online
Prosci Introduction to ADKAR eLearning ModuleThe Introduction to ADKAR eLearning module empowers employees to understand their own change process and achieve better outcomes using the Prosci® ADKAR® Model.
Prosci Introduction to Change Management eLearning ModuleEstablishing a shared understanding of what change management is and how it contributes to project success can help align project team members and ultimately drive project success.
Prosci Introduction to Leading Change eLearning ModuleThe Introduction to Leading Change eLearning module gives managers a framework to use when adapting to change themselves and introduces the five research-based roles they need to fulfill to successfully lead change with their employees.
Prosci Thriving Through Change eLearning ModuleThe Thriving Through Change eLearning module will help people prepare themselves for change, providing action steps that can be followed to move through change successfully.
Change Management Advisory
Change Management ConsultingOur Change Management Consulting services offer the expertise you need to improve your change outcomes. We provide expert facilitation and implementation support in applying the Prosci Methodology to your most important projects.
Change Management Deployment SupportOur Change Management Deployment Support provides customized coaching and support for the implementation of your change capability development strategy. This advisory service helps you address obstacles that arise in building change capability through responsive, on-demand support and advice from experts that have experience guiding these implementations.
Change Management Project SupportOur Change Management Project Support provides a combination of onsite coaching, virtual support and access to advanced tools to drive results by accelerating change adoption and building organizational change capability.
VIRTUAL Prosci® Strategic Alignment WorkshopAlign your strategic objectives and Change Management efforts. Powered by Prosci's framework and tools, key stakeholders create a vision and plan for your organisation's Change Management capability development.
Prosci® Change Portfolio WorkshopMeet or even exceed your project goals by learning how to effectively manage multiple, often simultaneous projects.
Prosci® Change Scorecard WorkshopThe tools you need to measure project-level performance at three levels: organizational, individual and change management performance.
Prosci® Change Management Integration WorkshopChange management doesn't exist in a vacuum. Integrate your change management practices with complementary change-enabling disciplines.
Looking to stimulate the conversation about organisational agility?
Engage your leaders, employees and stakeholders in the most impactful ways to drive real change.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS SAY
We understand that choosing any service provider is an important decision both for you and your organisation. That’s why we invest the time so you can get to know us, not just as professionals but as colleagues. It also give us the chance to understand your needs more fully and to agree mutual expectations for how we can best work together.
Prosci® and the Prosci ADKAR® Model are registered trademarks of Prosci Inc. All rights reserved.