Enterprise Change Management
Increase your organisation’s capacity for change
Deliver change in a complex, accelerated environment. Enhance your organisation’s ability to shift business priorities and successfully transition employees to the new normal.
Succeed at projects critical to the business
Grow vital individual change competences
Cultivate a flexible change-ready culture
From the individual to the enterprise
3 levels of change management
From the individual to the enterprise, change management guides how we prepare, equip and support our people to successfully adopt change.
- Enterprise change management is a fundamental building block of organisational agility, providing competitive differentiation and the ability to adapt. Effective change management is embedded into structures, processes, projects, roles and competency frameworks. Application of change management moves from ad-hoc to a strategic capability.
- Change management at the project, program or initiative level guides the steps and actions needed to support those groups of individuals impacted by the change. Prosci research has found that projects that integrate both project and change management well are successful more often.
- Individual change management draws on psychology and neuroscience to understand how people experience change and what they need to make successful transitions. The Prosci ADKAR® model is the world’s most widely used model of individual change.
Building change capability
You can increase your organization’s capacity for change and better prepare for future change by building your overall change capability. We refer to this capability as enterprise change management:
Basically, enterprise change management is the systematic deployment of change management skills, tools and processes throughout an organization. You can gain these capabilities through avenues such as formally training key roles in your organization or getting hands-on support from outside experts to build those capabilities internally.
Enterprise change management training
Every organisation begins from a different place. Our goal is to tailor your change capability journey to your unique needs.
- We combine role-based trainings to address the unique challenges and opportunities your organisation, business unit or team is facing.
- We tailor solutions at the project, program or portfolio level. Whether your focus is on a single must-win project or creation of a Change Management Office, we can help you stand up a role roster and prepare your key personnel to undertake their unique roles in change.
- We integrate training with advisory offerings such as Change Management Deployment Support, Change Project Support or the Change Scorecard Workshop. That way your stakeholders can get more aligned around your organisation's Enterprise Change Management strategy and gain more from your investment before and after trainings.
Prosci change management
- Prosci role-based training for every level
- Research-backed, practical strategies for immediate benefits
- Engaging and interactive design offers rich learning experiences
- Apply Prosci’s ADKAR model and methodology to your projects
- Accelerate change management initiatives
- Support change management deployment and measure change
- Manage your change portfolio
- Build your Enterprise Change Management strategy
- Scale change readiness with a Prosci eLearning license
- Increase the reach of change management efforts
- Supplement role-based training
- Incorporate into blended learning solutions for unique situations
Develop Change Competences and Capability
Unique roles – unique preparation
The roles involved in change are distinctly different. Change management solutions can’t be a one-size-fits-all.
Our role-based, research-based Enterprise Training programs teach individuals at every level of your organization how to play their unique roles during times of change. These flexible programs are designed to help you apply change management to your existing projects, so you can realize immediate benefits.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS SAY
We understand that choosing any service provider is an important decision both for you and your organisation. That’s why we invest the time so you can get to know us, not just as professionals but as colleagues. It also give us the chance to understand your needs more fully and to agree mutual expectations for how we can best work together.
Looking to stimulate the conversation about organisational agility?
Engage your leaders, employees and stakeholders in the most impactful ways to drive real change.
Prosci® and the Prosci ADKAR® Model are registered trademarks of Prosci Inc. All rights reserved.
Stepstone Consulting is a member of the Prosci Global Partner Network