Develop awareness and competence in innovation management through our in-person and virtual training programs for innovation teams, project managers and innovation leaders.
You need to build an innovation team and prepare them for an initiative.
FUNDAMENTALS OF INNOVATION
You need to develop innovation management competences in your organisation.
LEADING INNOVATION PROJECTS
You need to provide innovation leaders with the latest knowledge and skills to deliver initiatives.
INNOVATION TEAM DEVELOPMENT PROGRAM
Build cohesive innovation teams to undertake innovation management initiatives.
Prepare your innovation teams with this 1-day in-person or virtual training program combining world-class individual assessments, key innovation tools and techniques, and methods for innovation management.
- Explore their individual behavioural styles and the team's culture using Everything DiSC®.
- Identify implications for innovation practice and action plans to maximise the strengths of the team.
- Gain an overview of critical innovation management practices.
- Learn highly practical innovation tools immediately applicable to their workplace initiatives.
FUNDAMENTALS OF INNOVATION PROGRAM
Introduce your people to the latest tools, techniques and methods for innovation.
Build competences across your organisation during this highly interactive, in-person or virtual training program. Introduce your people to the latest thinking, tools, techniques and approaches to innovation.
- Explore the state-of-the-art in the innovation toolkit.
- Develop highly practical skills in critical tools and techniques.
- Learn how to apply innovation tools and techniques to their own projects.
LEADING INNOVATION PROJECTS PROGRAM
Prepare innovation leaders and project managers to undertake mission-critical initiatives.
Drawing on latest developments in the discipline of innovation management, this challenging and thought-provoking program sets out a roadmap for delivering innovation initiatives. Combining both organisational and individual perspectives, the program provides key knowledge and skills together with personal insights to lead innovation effectively. Delivered in-person and virtually.
- Explore the state-of-the-art in innovation management.
- Gain insights into their own leadership style and the implications for approaching innovation initiatives.
- Apply learning and insights to their own innovation initiatives with the support of highly experienced Innovation360 Licensed Practitioners.
Cutting-edge research - Our latest articles - News and events
Prosci® and the Prosci ADKAR® Model are registered trademarks of Prosci Inc. Innovation360® and Ideation360® are registered trademarks of Innovation360Group AB. Everything DiSC®, DiSC®, The Five Behaviors® are registered trademarks of John Wiley & Sons, Inc. All rights reserved.